Selasa, 07 Mei 2019

Recess Time

Recess time is a time that we used to enjoying our time or to have a break after doing some works or some activities that makes you bored and tired. As we know recess is very necessary for us, whenever we got tired or bored we need to take a rest or we called recess. When It's time for the recess i like to do three things based on my daily activities and it is very popular in that time.

The first thing is, going to the canteen. Most of the student especially me going to the canteen to find a food which is fill full and delicious. Because most of the time i didn't eat breakfast at home so i need to eat after the bell is ringing which is means it's time for the recess. In that time I often bought soto ayam or we can call it with chicken soup. It's really popular in my senior high school, it was cost about five thousand rupiah which is quiet cheap and delicious. and that is also including the rice, so if we buy that chicken soup that means we bought completed with the rice. But unfortunately the drink is just only fresh water. But that was really cheap and suitable for the student. Beside that I often bought meatball fried if the chicken soup is finished.

Sometimes I went to the library. It is not for borrowing the book but i like to find a quiet place and use the wifi in the library because in the library, the wifi is quite fast.

The last thing is, staying in the classroom. If I have a homework that I haven't finished yet, so i might probably staying at the classroom to finish my homework before the class is begin.

In short, in the recess time, I like to buy some food in the canteen, sometimes going to the library, or maybe staying at the classroom.

21 komentar:

  1. i do like you to, great content
    -yogi

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. ahahaha u shouldn't go to the library only using the wifi

      Hapus
  2. Good one, but I thini it will be netter if you make it longer

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thank you for the remaining, and i have fix it

      Hapus
  3. I like your essay, it short but I can understand it

    BalasHapus
  4. I like the way you being completely honest ❤️

    BalasHapus